Hello Everyone...
I'm Malay Kumar Jha from Haridwar, Uttarakhand. This is my Personal Blog Platform. It needs some necessary changes as I had been created it almost two weeks ago. So I am at present working on this Site Complete Upgradation which would take some time for perfection.
Friends I'm the Managing Director of my Official Blog Platform Technology and Smart Work! I am working on an Innovative, Creative and Helping Blogger Platform. Since I have started blogging I was alone. But as the time passes I get support of my friends And now we are focusing on our Platform Upgradation. In this series, we have introduced and discussed of various improvements [that are necessary from our Sight]. So be connected with us onto our Main Blog. There we will be discussing about all the changes we are going to introduce in the whole month of December. But I will also suggest you to please be in connection on this site also because it is my personal Blog Platform and I use to reveal most of the Announcements regarding our Platform much before the other Branch Sites.
Not wasting so much time and by conveying my message precisely, I want to say that we are going to introduce a very creative and helpful Site-cum Blogger Platform in front of the Digital World. And the recent changes that we have decided to our Blog will be soon observable on the Site. So we would be discussing about the New Features that will be added, Some updates on the site and the most important thing is We will discuss about the whole team, My Family, My Supporters, My ideals, Special Readers of our Blogs, etc. etc. onto my Personal Blog, positively by the end of January.
Thus Please be updated on our Sites.
I promise you that you will be enjoying our Platforms after all the successful updates. Now by these Words I'm closing this Important Announcement related to Site Upgradation.
![]() |
| Malay Kumar Jha |


0 Comments
👇🏻👇🏻 Comment Here . . .